Online Vinyl Deals

I live in the Monterey, CA area, where we basically have spring for half the year and fall for the other half... I once saw it described as an "extremely moderate" climate.

One weird thing is that since the ocean moderates the weather, our hottest months (with an average high of almost 70) are September and October.

I live in the Monterey, CA area, where we basically have spring for half the year and fall for the other half... I once saw it described as an "extremely moderate" climate.

One weird thing is that since the ocean moderates the weather, our hottest months (with an average high of almost 70) are September and October.
That's my favorite two seasons! Maybe I should move to Monterey?

Monterey rules! I love that part of our country. I am in Knoxville, TN. If you ever want to trade homes for a week, let me know.

That's my favorite two seasons! Maybe I should move to Monterey?

My favourite memory of Monterey was passing through on a hitchhiking trip to Big Sur with an ex back in '06, we were strolling along a pretty fancy street and happened across a middle-aged woman doing lines in her BMW - she did NOT look happy to see us! :ROFLMAO:

Anybody know why udiscover has some items on sale but not others? I went to order some BN albums but Breaking Point isn’t on sale yet some others are…and no extra 5% off for VIPs despite me being diamond status…
I didn't notice that some items are not on sale. But I did write to CS four days ago about advertising and not honoring 30% off for VIPs -- they replied and asked me for screenshots, and then replied again and said they're working on fixing it. So perhaps they'll fix this soon or send out a separate code to VIP members for 30% off.

Another thing that frustrates me is they changed their rewards/points system. I recall a year or two ago udiscover made a big deal about changing the system so you could apply points earned to any order (with a slider bar). Something along the lines, "you complained, we listened." But now you can't do that very thing -- as soon as you apply a sale code your rewards are not applicable. Boo.

I didn't notice that some items are not on sale. But I did write to CS four days ago about advertising and not honoring 30% off for VIPs -- they replied and asked me for screenshots, and then replied again and said they're working on fixing it. So perhaps they'll fix this soon or send out a separate code to VIP members for 30% off.

Another thing that frustrates me is they changed their rewards/points system. I recall a year or two ago udiscover made a big deal about changing the system so you could apply points earned to any order (with a slider bar). Something along the lines, "you complained, we listened." But now you can't do that very thing -- as soon as you apply a sale code your rewards are not applicable. Boo.
Let me know about the extra 5% for diamond status. I'm in the same boat. And couldn't use both a credit and a sale code. 😞

In Minnesota
June: Summer
July-Aug: Road Construction
Sept: Fall
Oct-April: Hell
May: Spring
Lived in Coon Rapids, MN for two years. when people asked us about living there we would say that the two weeks of Spring and two weeks of Fall were the best. Otherwise you didn't want to go outside.

Pretty sure I'm not allowed to talk about the weather where I live now....

Back