Online Vinyl Deals

I fell prey to the Amazon warehouse deal on the Cruella soundtrack last night.
It came yesterday, giant sticker on the front cover, rip at the opening, so I am returning it.
"Condition: Used - Very Good - Item may come repackaged." :rolleyes:
And now the price is back up to $34, so I'm gonna just skip it for a while. Sometimes the warehouse deals are not deals.

50% off in cart for RSD titles

Wish I saw it in time to catch the Pixies set (but that's dropping everywhere), but got their last copy of the Belinda Carlisle for $29 shipped.
Thank you!

Also, everyone who posts in this thread is a jerk, and I appreciate you. My wallet hates you.

Last edited:
And summer is the new hell.

Already pushing 80 here in the High Country and not many places have A/C as it was never needed. The humidity yesterday was awful.
Not up here. We've barely had any days hit in the 60's all year. Record rain and cold this year. Feels like we skipped spring altogether and will go straight to summer. Been a weird year+ up here weather-wise...even for us.

I do lament the loss of a real Spring, it goes from cold to chilly to hot here in eastern PA.

I suppose Memorial day is the unofficial start of Summer for many. Waiting for the Fall sales to start in July next.
We always just broke it up from when we got out of school. June through August = Summer. Sept through Nov = Fall. December through Feb = Winter. March through May = Spring.

Here's hoping that summer is a bit more tame than this (June 28, 2021)!
That was bleak! Portland hit 116 that day, 39 degrees above average! It was like a kiln. Not that long ago, summer didn’t start here until around July 4. At least we’re on track for something like that this year, and we need the rain given what is now annually (instead of very sporadically) a disastrous fire season.
1654200853816.png

My house was miserable. No where to escape too. The portable AC unit was useless that entire week.
Miserable indeed! We were at our son's apartment, with his 2-year-old who had a really nasty heat rash. Their portable AC was effective (cooling just one room--all the others had been blanketed off) until about 3 p.m., and then it verged on unbearable.

Back