Online Vinyl Deals

it's available at amazon for 26 but doesn't ship to my address :/

edit: amazon support: "clear your cache. try shipping elsewhere. oh well, sorry, it doesn't ship to you. have you tried buying from any of the other sellers?"
Vicar: But my car was hit by a lorry while standing in the garage and you refuse to pay my claim.
Mr. Devious: Oh well, Reverend, in your policy... in your policy... here we are. It states quite clearly that no claim you make will be paid.
Vicar: Oh dear.
Mr. Devious: You see, you unfortunately plumped for our 'Neverpay' policy, which, you know, if you never claim is very worthwhile, but you had to claim, and, well, there it is.

End Of An Ear has a crazy sale on their Mort Garson reissue exclusives

End Of An Ear has a crazy sale on their Mort Garson reissue exclusives

I have all of these and they are great. They were supposed to be a deluxe limited pressing of 300, but I don't see that mentioned anymore.

I have all of these and they are great. They were supposed to be a deluxe limited pressing of 300, but I don't see that mentioned anymore.

Yeah, I originally preordered the Ataraxia. I didn't grab the bundle, at the time, only because I already had an early pressing of Black Mass. I was recently on the site looking for something else and stumbled across Music For Patch Cord for $13.99, so I checked the other titles and saw they are all priced like that, so I grabbed the other 2. I still don't think it's because of any sort of substantially larger pressing; I just don't think they sold that well.

Sacred Bones has a habit of doing 6 million "exclusive" variants with different retailers and it can become overkill, especially with things that remain somewhat niche titles.

Back