Online Vinyl Deals

Do you know if they plan to keep pressing it for awhile? Definitely want it before it's canned.
No clue. But Target does tend to hold back some stock or somehow get inventory quickly. The Sade box, Dylan mono box and others came back into stock in limited numbers toward the end of the last sale.

Is there any reason to slog through the Amazon sale items? They only match stuff already at Target, right? Maybe if something sells out at Target? The only item I found, based on limited searching, was this Tone Poet for $3 less:

Amazon product ASIN B09Q95JPGV
They have some non-target items too and add more throughout the week but it’s so difficult and annoying to navigate that I don’t really care that much about it. It’s amazing how poor the Amazon site is for a sale like this

Wow that's really not much less than it sells for on DC. do dead heads just not like this one?
I think many Dead fans are getting burnt out with all the box sets, especially with the yearly archive releases. I opted for the CD set of this release as well as the few years before. You get more shows, better packaging, and the sound quality is the same, if not better IMO. I’ll do the Dave’s Picks if they keep going because the CDs are now $400, but they’ve put out SO many full shows on vinyl recently. Even the last few RSD shows can be found for at or well below retail.

Back