Online Vinyl Deals

giphy.gif
You monster. I've been RiRi'd.

Looks like Rhino will be having lots of great stuff on sale over the next few days. curious to see prices, but they have most of the zeppelin deluxe box sets, the otis redding mono box, depeche mode, the doors, john prine, etc.
If anyone hasn't gotten that John Prine, they need to do when it goes on sale. It sounds great and really is a nice next step if you just have one or two of his albums.

Why are we doing this in the deals thread? This is for deals, hot dog/sandwich discourse, making fun of @Lee Newman and wishing @Mather birthday greetings. Don’t ruin @Mather’s birthday. Again.

Also the ignore button is a thing that exists.
Is it @Mather ’s because birthday again already? they say time flies by the older you get. Good for him!

Looks like Rhino will be having lots of great stuff on sale over the next few days. curious to see prices, but they have most of the zeppelin deluxe box sets, the otis redding mono box, depeche mode, the doors, john prine, etc.
that otis box looks killer.......I'm definitely going to have to go back to it

edit:
3 of the 7 are AAA, and they're all mono cuts:
Pain In My Heart is the AAA RSD 2014 reissue
Otis Blue is the AAA RSD 2015 reissue
Dock Of The Bay is the AAA Chris Bellman cut from 2014
The rest were cut from hi-res digital by Ian Sefchick that were released as part of the Stax 60 reissue series

Last edited:
If anyone hasn't gotten that John Prine, they need to do when it goes on sale. It sounds great and really is a nice next step if you just have one or two of his albums.
yea--really excellent one. i paid full price and have no regrets. i know it's been in massive sales before and always recommend people pick it up. a big part of the magic of John Prine is his live storytelling and that box set is no exception. i was lucky enough to see him live twice and he always had amazing stories in between songs.

Back