Online Vinyl Deals

Happy Bandcamp Friday

To celebrate the last one of the year, we are offering 20% off everything ✪
✪excluding pre-order items.

We're running a 20% off sale on our entire back catalogue. Enter the code 'bbesale' at checkout to get 20% off.

As we could not exclude pre-orders from the blanket sale, we have increased the prices of those items, so when you apply the discount code 'bbesale' the price will revert to the usual retail price. Make sense?

Have a great weekend. And thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your support throughout 2022. Here's to 2023!!

Team BBE

Our son's name is Otis so it's a good gift to give out to people!

My friend(s) recorded this while she was pregnant. First, it's a lot of fun and features a lot of great indie Ontario folks - most of them delightful weirdos. Second, the answer wound up being Otis and I've not seen him in far too many years, but he was a damn cool baby, as I expect both your Otises (Otiseese? Otisi?) are as well!

My friend(s) recorded this while she was pregnant. First, it's a lot of fun and features a lot of great indie Ontario folks - most of them delightful weirdos. Second, the answer wound up being Otis and I've not seen him in far too many years, but he was a damn cool baby, as I expect both your Otises (Otiseese? Otisi?) are as well!

After having had this on mp3 since it was released, I tried to hit her up for any stray CD copies of this when my son (who is not an Otis) was born, but sadly (for me) she had none left (which is good for her.)

i think i will too....i almost did on the Target sale but I think this deal will be even better. Will probably give my breakout single LPs to my brother and friends. Our son's name is Otis so it's a good gift to give out to people!
I'll bite on Otis depending on the deal -- if it keeps up with the other 109$ box sets, it'll drop to like 65. In that case I'll try to sell my standalone Otises (Oti?) for a week or so and then to the PIF thread. Maybe not the Otis/Carla King/Queen album since the box version is mono and the standalone that I got as a PIF (from @TCell , which just arrived!) is stereo.

I'll bite on Otis depending on the deal -- if it keeps up with the other 109$ box sets, it'll drop to like 65. In that case I'll try to sell my standalone Otises (Oti?) for a week or so and then to the PIF thread. Maybe not the Otis/Carla King/Queen album since the box version is mono and the standalone that I got as a PIF (from @TCell , which just arrived!) is stereo.
Dammit now I have to look and see what’s in this set. I think I own most of them but now I have to check.

That's a bummer to hear. What's the issue with it? I always felt like it got a poor mix back when it was released, was hoping a re-issue would feature a better one.

sorry i was being a little dramatic. the live show included, which is one of the big value propositions for this set, is sourced from an mp3. sounds horrible.

i suppose if you do love this album and want the other stuff in the box, this is for you. otherwise just stick with the album proper. that itself is really great.

sorry i was being a little dramatic. the live show included, which is one of the big value propositions for this set, is sourced from an mp3. sounds horrible.

i suppose if you do love this album and want the other stuff in the box, this is for you. otherwise just stick with the album proper. that itself is really great.
Didn't know! I just figured it was a typical mediocre live recording, but still had some fun appeal for me. I got it for $30 though, so that also probably played a role in why I wasn't disappointed...

Back