Online Vinyl Deals

Neil aside, I did want to mention I cleaned up at Urban Outfitters today. I know, I know, Urban Outfitters is meh BUT...

They just put 2-dozen new titles on sale:

And many of their brick-and-mortar stores are still having the 50% off sale sale. So, Velvet Underground is $7.50. Snail Mail is $5. Kate Bush is $7.50, and so on.

And if the store doesn't physically have copies, they can order it for you in the store with that discount and it ships free.

Neil aside, I did want to mention I cleaned up at Urban Outfitters today. I know, I know, Urban Outfitters is meh BUT...

And many of their brick-and-mortar stores are still having the 50% off sale sale. So, Velvet Underground is $7.50. Snail Mail is $5. Kate Bush is $7.50, and so on.

And if the store doesn't physically have copies, they can order it for you in the store with that discount and it ships free.
Zola Jesus! CHAI! Bonobo!

Is there a code to get the extra 50% off?

Has anyone gotten a shipping notice from Rhino's 12 Days of Christmas sale? I picked up The Doors LA Woman and the Ottis box set, I got the shipping notice this morning but only the Doors is listed in the order summary. Sent them an email to inquire.

Last edited:
Has anyone gotten a shipping notice from Rhino's 12 Days of Christmas sale? I picked up The Doors LA Woman and the Ottis box set, I got the shipping notice this morning but only the Doors is listed in the order summary. Sent them an email to inquire.
Hmmm, I got my Otis shipping notice the next day.

Edit: just checked my status and like others have indicated, the label was created but it hasn’t yet entered the shipping system.

Hmmm, I got my Otis shipping notice the next day.

Edit: just checked my status and like others have indicated, the label was created but it hasn’t yet entered the shipping system.
Ya, I'm in the "Label Created" stage, that's not my concern, the fact that one of the items isn't on the order summary that came with the shipping notice is what I'm worried about.

Back