Online Vinyl Deals

Diabolical!
problem-child-movie-problem-child.gif

@AnthonyI were you looking for watchmen RSD release? 50% off at checkout here:
Was not I, but thanks for checking :)

This should not have been $200 for 4LPs in the first place; $82 seems like the right price point.

And I wonder if a similar deal will show up in the UDiscover store for US folks?

Also, can any N&Gers who have this set comment on the quality of the B-sides and rarities? Does it get frequent spins?

I mean that’s probably the way it shipped to them. They just took it out of the larger box, slapped a label on it and sent it to you.
you'd think that but it only happens at certain distribution centers in my experience. most of my box sets come like that, but sometimes people have had the box sets thrown into a larger target box with some paper. they do drop ship some stuff.

I mean that’s probably the way it shipped to them. They just took it out of the larger box, slapped a label on it and sent it to you.
Yeah possibly. Several people have reported box damage (crushed corners, splits, etc...) so I can't really say how it came to Target. The white box 4 corners are still pokey hehe. Cheers!

I feel like they really missed the opportunity to colorize the B&W cover photo.
Regardless, it's good to see the excellent packaging. Anticipating mine tomorrow!
Hey, it's mono. It's supposed to be boring (sarcasm).
Cheers to a good weekend!

Back