Online Vinyl Deals

Haha, same... I'm really trying to cut down purchases and sell off a slice of the collection, though... I have all my favorite Stones albums already and, tbh, have just never been enticed by their early stuff very much, so didn't think I would listen to this much at the end of the day 🤷‍♂️
I'm doing the same. I'll just enjoy my Some Girls and Hot Rocks and avoid the temptation.

Nothing huge but Newbury text folks got a 15% off in store offer this weekend. Some real interesting titles in their clearance in store. Trying to cut down so I only grabbed the Sam Cooke RSD and recent Bonnie Raitt for $22 or so but worth a browse

I stopped in hoping they'd have the new Juliana Hatfield reissue (they did not), but they had the RSD release from VAST that I did not want for $40, but gladly snagged for $6.

VAST.jpg

Wild that they were charging that much to begin with. Got it at my shop for 19.99 on RSD.
Newbury is pretty bad. I used to buy from them a decent amount since it’s the closest “shop” to me and you could find stuff that was OOS everywhere else. They have the highest prices by far on RSD. And they raise prices of their own exclusives if they are popular on discogs or eBay all the time. It’s funny to peel the price tags off layer by layer if you buy something. You can see when they raised prices and by how much

Newbury is pretty bad. I used to buy from them a decent amount since it’s the closest “shop” to me and you could find stuff that was OOS everywhere else. They have the highest prices by far on RSD. And they raise prices of their own exclusives if they are popular on discogs or eBay all the time. It’s funny to peel the price tags off layer by layer if you buy something. You can see when they raised prices and by how much

I'm pretty sure that on their site they will raise the price of exclusives based on how few are left in stock

This past April's RSD items were priced surprisingly fairly. Prior to that they've been jacking up prices. Used to be neck and neck with Amoeba, but then started adding $5-$10 to those prices. I don't think they're equipped to hold on to a ton of different titles because stuff has been hitting their clearance section really quick.

zFBaNb1y6zKy3kEk21YAcn9CgrLvCSRkkAKzdrRqa8QZlfOuzt9YDzSUeF1PGUMjopeNjmEr9hbPPc402h_qU_ZJ2IR9tlPgaSjzhAwZQdxOiO_LqfXmB0dH8IQcT12y7b7MsjIkxVTxvQIurcr-1CGM1wy2gw=s0-d-e1-ft

Nothing huge but Newbury text folks got a 15% off in store offer this weekend. Some real interesting titles in their clearance in store. Trying to cut down so I only grabbed the Sam Cooke RSD and recent Bonnie Raitt for $22 or so but worth a browse
We popped into a mall today and walked past Newbury. Didn’t think I’d grab much but saw they had 15% off DMB Live at Luther College so I ended up grabbing it for $68. Also got the Newbury exclusive of Amon Dunes - Freedom for $7.

They had quite a few MoFi one steps for under MSRP too…Pearl, Muddy Waters, Paul Simon, and I think one or two other titles

FYI, UK N&G folks. I saw over on redditt that Banquet Records has some titles on super sale. Only one per customer, and only UK residents can buy them, and I couldn't figure out a way to navigate their website to bring up only these sale/clearance items. But here are a few of the links:

Back