Online Vinyl Deals

Yup it's not that bad at all actually. All their albums and Old Dead Young are 2xLP so there are actually 14 records in it.

Bought it.

Hate you.

EDIT: reminds me of the last show they did in Paris. At the end of the show, Kevin and musicians stayed on stage and he said something like : Ok now it's the time we get out of the stage, you start cheering asking for more songs, we come back acting surprised like it was unexpected and we thank you blah blah blah. We don't have time for this so let's go to the next song. Thank you Paris.

Anyone ended buying bundles during their sale? I did and haven't heard from A&C since.

zFBaNb1y6zKy3kEk21YAcn9CgrLvCSRkkAKzdrRqa8QZlfOuzt9YDzSUeF1PGUMjopeNjmEr9hbPPc402h_qU_ZJ2IR9tlPgaSjzhAwZQdxOiO_LqfXmB0dH8IQcT12y7b7MsjIkxVTxvQIurcr-1CGM1wy2gw=s0-d-e1-ft
Seeing a lot of sales popping up here in January. Think we're finally seeing inventory sitting with where prices are now, and the fact that each new release seems to have like 17 different variants.

Wait, what now?! What GLB albums were repressed? Quality?

Just preorders right now, so I’m not sure of the quality:

Grant Lee Buffalo represses (both albums are great):

Their third party seller reviews are terrible (lots of people who never received their items), Any idea if Amazon will refund immediately, or is it like a PayPal claim where there’s a process?
I think it mostly depends on if he puts the orders as "in process" or "shipped" then we'll have to wait for a certain amount of days probably but i'm more confident in Amazon then Paypal who burnt me badly last year. I still only got two things though as tempting as it is to go for more as there's probably less then a 1% chance any of these get fullfilled.. They even have big 4k sets like the Lord Of The Rings boxset for $14.

Nevermind, i'm going to just cancel my items as it's not worth the headache for me..

I just read this on the blu-ray forums which is worth looking at...

one of the replies there...
I had a third party seller draw it out just long enough that I wasn’t eligible for a refund but Amazon gave me store credit as compensation, so the dude got to run away with my money and this looks eerily similar to the method they used. I definitely wouldn’t recommend buying anything unless it’s money you are willing to put into limbo or Amazon store credit.

It seems like a scam company. The detail seller info list their business name as Miramar International Services LLC and the address is pretty much the same as s UPS store in Miami Florida.

Last edited:
Back