Online Vinyl Deals

What an extraordinary album and pressing.

AAA 2xLP pressing @45 rpm from ORG and Pallas in a gatefold Stoughton tip-on jacket with Bernie Grundman and Chris Bellman in the deadwax. Just the summation of how good a vinyl record can sound.

I would happily pay $40 again for this version of Ole Coltrane. The title track is a goddamn spiritual journey.

Link below, 20% off at Amazon at the moment.

0304231350~2.jpg0304231347~2.jpg

Ole Coltrane COLTRANE,JOHN - Ole Coltrane - Amazon.com Music

What an extraordinary album and pressing.

AAA 2xLP pressing @45 rpm from ORG and Pallas in a gatefold Stoughton tip-on jacket with Bernie Grundman and Chris Bellman in the deadwax. Just the summation of how good a vinyl record can sound.

I would happily pay $40 again for this version of Ole Coltrane. The title track is a goddamn spiritual journey.

Link below, 20% off at Amazon at the moment.

View attachment 168710View attachment 168711

Ole Coltrane COLTRANE,JOHN - Ole Coltrane - Amazon.com Music
oof, title track split across 2 sides, that's heartbreaking

If anyone doesn't have this yet, I just randomly saw there's a new copy of the four LP on splatter boxset on discogs for $38 +shipping.
Soundgarden - Live From The Artists Den

Url: Soundgarden - Live From The Artists Den

Shared from the Discogs App

This might be a stay way for some even at that price.
This concert just made me sad watching it.
Lethargic is how I would describe it.

it ain't vinyl. But tell me not to post the new Bob Dylan Bootleg Series Time Out Mind Sessions 5 cd deluxe box set for 80% off.

Like $30 shipped

Amazon product ASIN B0BKR6V1ZV
Ordered this for the $27, fully expecting the truncated 2 disc version, but it arrived today, and it is indeed the 5 disc set! Seeing its back up to $93, wonder if it was an accideal

0914005F-25BD-4ECE-9124-512DF7E0F3D2.jpeg

Back