Online Vinyl Deals

I got the first live Sonic Youth there, it actually sounds good!

It's part of this set, which is nearly impossible to buy for a reasonable price
it should, it was released by their UK label guy as a "surprise!" to the band -- they'd recorded a bunch of UK gigs and then gone the US and returned to the UK the next year and the dude shows up with the record, which he'd pressed and released without telling them, with the intent of being like "hey i'm doing such a great job, people love you, check out how well this record's doing" and was surprised when the band was instead of happy that this bootleg they'd never heard was charting on local UK radio, was instead super pissed and never dealt with him again

More at Ernie's Millions site

I got the first live Sonic Youth there, it actually sounds good!

It's part of this set, which is nearly impossible to buy for a reasonable price
Yeah, Blast First originally released Walls Have Ears without the bands permission. I don’t know if it will ever be the officially released based on how pissed SY were when it was released.

deep discount

bruce new soul covers album, 17$

mc solaar prose combat 15 -- french hip hop if you're not familiar, definitely worthwhile. RIYL guru

cure 17 seconds, 15

gang of four entertainment 15

neal casal rain wind speed 15

maytals from the roots 16 -- got this one the last go round, it's very nice.

rolling stones live at mocambo $51
Amazon product ASIN B09N81TM8V
ween cat's cradle $29
Amazon product ASIN B09JWQ4YF6
jeannie c riley harper valley PTA $11
Amazon product ASIN B0B943897Cvmp had this one for what, 30 bucks? 40? whatever. i'm under the impression that this is a country concept album which is not my jam, but i'm told it's good

kyuss and circus leaves town $12
Amazon product ASIN B00K7PB6CY
buck owens $12
Amazon product ASIN B09FHH8FGDthis is the sundazed clear mono version and is fucking amazing. someone out there needs this direly.

broadcast motyhers milk $13
Broadcast - Mother Is The Milky Way - Amazon.com Music
20 minute LP. not sure it's worth it tbh

taj mahal & ry cooder get on board $13
Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - GET ON BOARD - Amazon.com Music
worth it

rolling stones live at mocambo $51
Amazon product ASIN B09N81TM8V
ween cat's cradle $29
Amazon product ASIN B09JWQ4YF6
jeannie c riley harper valley PTA $11
Amazon product ASIN B0B943897Cvmp had this one for what, 30 bucks? 40? whatever. i'm under the impression that this is a country concept album which is not my jam, but i'm told it's good

kyuss and circus leaves town $12
Amazon product ASIN B00K7PB6CY
buck owens $12
Amazon product ASIN B09FHH8FGDthis is the sundazed clear mono version and is fucking amazing. someone out there needs this direly.

broadcast motyhers milk $13
Broadcast - Mother Is The Milky Way - Amazon.com Music
20 minute LP. not sure it's worth it tbh

taj mahal & ry cooder get on board $13
Taj Mahal & Ry Cooder - GET ON BOARD - Amazon.com Music
worth it
Both the country albums are top notch and I can highly recommend. I also highly recommend the Mahal/Cooder.

Ambient/electronic/classical fans:

This one is on sale for $5 + shipping- tip on jacket, Kevin Gray cut, pressed at RTI with obi and triple layer inner sleeve:

Thank you. I'll give this one a shot as I enjoyed sampling around the tracks. Packaging remarks are very promising, though I would've passed on this at $20.

This is the first record I've bought through this thread in at least 150 pages.

This sale has a lot of good deals on box sets, (Life Moves Pretty Fast for 130) and a whole bunch of records under 20 bucks.
Although I seem to remember someone here saying they had a bad experience with Merchbar.

Back