Online Vinyl Deals

somebody on reddit pointed out if you go and add all the free records you want to buy to your wish list then add them to cart directly from the wish list it will let you add more than one record to cart and check items out.i've been able to check out 2 items with order confirmation on four separate orders.this does require a little bit of patience and a lot of refreshing lol.

Hey @Hemotep , weren't you looking for a good deal on early Steve Miller LPs?
His first six albums are all $0.00 plus shipping at the sound of vinyl:

Seems like $8-48 too much.

What do you think I used my four free shipping codes on?

Yeah, I couldn't get excited about the SOV sale beyond one Tone Poet title, but $10-15 per record with free shipping at Plaidroom represents temptation beyond my ability to resist. Tons of records to sort through, and keep in mind the prices you see listed will be discounted further (15%) in your cart.

Screen Shot 2023-06-18 at 4.44.27 PM.png

Absolute steal.
And 15% comes off of that in the cart.

Yeah I couldn't resist the Plaid Room. Bill Withers GH Mofi, Buffalo Nichols ST, live Justice, a couple pop items for the better half. Just too much value

The $40ish price for this is amazing for this too

Oh geez, I forgot Plaid Room is having a sale…my mailman thinks they are close relatives that send me weekly care packages

big sale on at plaid room, i went straight for the 40% section (with an additional 15% off the discount price in the cart) and came up with some great deals. between sound of vinyl and this i have like 13 packages coming my way in the next couple weeks 🤣
View attachment 175461
I have that Popol Vuh set. It’s a steal at $40 (and $47 for the un-damaged one still there)

Back