Online Vinyl Deals

Looks like you can order as many separate orders as you want. I’ve placed 2 so far

Some new stuff added since yesterday

This is a time where I wished I liked more popular music. Not even worth it to me to get these for the price of shipping. I mean I guess I could go after those Cash albums, but I don’t need them.

Last edited:
Plaidroom (06-18-2023).jpg

I completely forgot about this sale with all the craziness lately but had to show some support and it's not like they made it very difficult to find great deals. I went in expecting to get enough for free shipping but once I got there almost immediately, I figured why half ass it and not just go for the upgraded free UPS shipping threshhold?

I MADE IT!

View attachment 175480

I completely forgot about this sale with all the craziness lately but had to show some support and it's not like they made it very difficult to find great deals. I went in expecting to get enough for free shipping but once I got there almost immediately, I figured why half ass it and not just go for the upgraded free UPS shipping threshhold?

I MADE IT!
Indeed! The only risk is that you (or I!) realize there was something else you should have ordered, and then it's time to start all over again reaching for that free shipping threshold. :D

Indeed! The only risk is that you (or I!) realize there was something else you should have ordered, and then it's time to start all over again reaching for that free shipping threshold. :D

Yeah, the sale is way to diverse! If I go in later with a different mind state I could easily do it all over again butttttt i'm giving myself a temporary ban until the sale is over. I'm absolutely positive!
Probably..

Well, we'll see what happens!

Back