Online Vinyl Deals

Thanks! I was on the fence with this one because of the price but for $28 on Popmarket? I'll happily take that gamble.

My price mistake order of Springsteen's Greetings From Asbury MoFi One-Step I placed early this month is still active as well but i'm def. expecting that one to get cancelled eventually.

Neither works for me; winter15 expired and i used DEEP10 already, apparently.
THANKS10 works for it on Popmarket as well but it's also one time use.. I just created a quick throwaway gmail account to use it again which sadly barely even covers tax in California but still helpful I guess.

THANKS10 works for it on Popmarket as well but it's also one time use.. I just created a quick throwaway gmail account to use it again which sadly barely even covers tax in California but still helpful I guess.
You aware of the dot trick in Gmail addresses? Where dots are ignored?

Sample@gmail.com and s.ample@gmail.com both go to the same sample@gmail inbox. Most companies treat them as separate addresses though. So you'd have to create a new site account (on deepdiscount.com or pop market for example) but you wouldn't have to create a new email account.

You aware of the dot trick in Gmail addresses? Where dots are ignored?

Sample@gmail.com and s.ample@gmail.com both go to the same sample@gmail inbox. Most companies treat them as separate addresses though. So you'd have to create a new site account (on deepdiscount.com or pop market for example) but you wouldn't have to create a new email account.

Yup, too aware of it if anything haha

Usually if im doing it for a specific site the first time I just go with something like this Sample+popmarket@gmail.com to keep things a bit more organized but it all works the same. Since I had already done that one I just threw a period in there and wont ever use it again which is why I called it a throwaway.

EDIT - aghhh just realized I said gmail account instead of email so I get why it came across that way.

Sticking with my white one, but seems like a great deal for anyone compared to what it is elsewhere:
$24.99
Generic GZ cut btw

@AnthonyI were you looking for watchmen RSD release? 50% off at checkout here:

Back