Phish

Well then, you need to own this set as well.

Also, I need to make it out to the Gorge at some point to see a show.

I love the Gorge, but I have to admit that it was nice to drive home each night after the Climate Pledge shows last year. They played there once before the remodel, when it was still Key Arena, and it was TERRIBLE. They really turned that venue around.

I love the Gorge, but I have to admit that it was nice to drive home each night after the Climate Pledge shows last year. They played there once before the remodel, when it was still Key Arena, and it was TERRIBLE. They really turned that venue around.
I can relate. My folks live 15 minutes away from Alpine Valley. So when I do get a chance to catch a show (last for me was in 2019, I wanna say) it's a short ride home to a comfortable bed.

I can relate. My folks live 15 minutes away from Alpine Valley. So when I do get a chance to catch a show (last for me was in 2019, I wanna say) it's a short ride home to a comfortable bed.

Alpine is still Alpine, at least. The Climate Pledge is no Gorge, but it's a lot more comfortable. I don't have to drive out to Eastern Washington and deal with the blazing heat, but that view is amazing.

Oh, man - I would love to get any of these but sadly won't be there. Longshot, but do you suppose there's any chance they'll go up on Dry Goods after the festival if there are any extras?

Oh, man - I would love to get any of these but sadly won't be there. Longshot, but do you suppose there's any chance they'll go up on Dry Goods after the festival if there are any extras?
I would say yes. That's a lot of variants, and many folks at a festival likely don't want to keep vinyl in their hot cars for multiple days.

Just got a FaceTime from my crew out there... trying to keep the fomo at bay while I wait for Dicks.

Gonna have to find a stream or two this weekend!

Edit: Apparently they're going to be streaming their sets on the Bunny (direct link). I call that a win!
Yup, even the traditional soundcheck was streamed on the Bunny yesterday. It was awesome! Very thankful that the Bunny will be streaming all of the sets for free.

Back