Political Discussion

You gotta love the shit bags shouting “DONALD! WE LOVE YOU!!” during a fucking 9/11 Memorial Ceremony.

New York MAGA is a different level of stupid.
You’ve got think they were either tourists there for the occasion or people that moved there after 9/11. I can’t imagine anyone who lived there at the time thinking it was appropriate.

Of course, you would think people would do a few seconds of research before they started spouting that “illegals are stealing and eating the family cat” (especially when running for office - I hope someone asks him what his fascination with cats is at the VP debate)

Do you think he actually did any prep? That doesn't feel like his style.
There were several people in the run up who said they were helping him prep and many people who said they helped him prep in the past stating that he says he doesn’t, but he does. Sounds to me like he took it more seriously in 2016. Also if you watched his face last night, there were times it seemed he was doing things that his people told him to do to calm down. In these moments he would be lucid for a moment. He very much looked like a man in conflict with himself.

Yes, please attack Taylor Swift more. It will be a boon for your side. All those young women will immediately run over to the MAGA side. They just don't understand they need to be birth vessels to replenish native born people. It's that wicked childless Taylor Swift that fills their heads with nonsense.
Plus that quoted bit could just as easily be said about Trump.

Back