Political Discussion

I like Kamala going on Fox News and holding her own. I'm sure it will fall on deaf ears but maybe some will realize she's not as scary as Fox News has painted her to be. I do think there are Trump voters out there that would vote for an alternative if they felt comfortable doing so. The guy on the Hispanic town hall who didn't like the answer from Trump on January 6 was a previous Trump voter who said he would not vote for him the 2nd time. I feel there's a good number of those voters out there. I hope there is at least. Couple her going on Fox News with Trump repeatedly backing out of interviews. There was talk Kamala might go on Joe Rogan's podcast. As much as I hate legitimizing him, it's another attempt to get to the voters where they are and he's not going to be a Brett Baier style interviewer.

Last edited:
I'm really amazed his weird ass dance party town hall hasn't been a bigger story, because that whole thing sure felt like some kind of senile episode.
If Biden did that it would be splashed on every cable news show and front paper of the NY Times, Washington Post, and others. A great term I've seen for this phenomenon is "sane washing" where they try to make his statements and actions seem sane or explain the meaning behind them instead of just presenting what he said or the facts of an event. This is why I don't think you can call the media the "liberal media" any longer. This is corporations doing what they can to keep this race a lot closer than it should be. When we're all sitting around here wondering how it can possibly be this close, look at the media coverage of Trump and Kamala.

Several outlets have promised to stop trying to contextualize him. Not that it matters when Fox deliberately cuts things in their clips to fit their narrative. Sure, the media and Harris have taken plenty of clips out of context but they played a clip of him talking about being threatening instead of the clip explaining who the enemy from within is from the exact same event.

Everything is trending toward Trump winning the election, been nice knowing you all if shit hits the fan.
The election is three weeks away. If things stay on the current trajectory, Harris will take it. Vibes ebb and flow but the facts haven’t changed, Trump is not a good candidate. Harris is a much better candidate than everyone expected. Adults (The Democrats) control many of institutions in the state and federal government to ensure that most of the funny business will be kept at bay. All Americans have to do is vote. If we vote Harris wins.

I think the enthusiasm gap is clearly on Trump’s side. I just don’t think there’s as many people who are excited to vote for him this time. There are definitely more people motivated to vote for Kamala. They just need to reside in swing states. I think polling has been designed to make this feel closer than it is. Same thing with the media coverage.

Back