Pre-Order Thread

Has anyone seen a John Mayer pre-order yet?
Here you go.

View attachment 101508

Always down to support the bravest of members...looks like there are two other "limited edition colorways" "coming soon".

I cant tell if the Countdown attached to each of these is supposed to be part of the whole piss take that seems to be happening here or not.

Does anyone know of a Newbury comics coupon or when they usually do a 20-25% sale?

Newbury is usually pretty stingy on it and it's usually a text alert deal. They had a 15% off in-store only deal last weekend which is about right for a discount percentage for what they usually do. They had a 20% birthday sale in store on 4/6, I usually see some sort of vinyl related sale once every couple months.

Has anyone pre-ordered albums from the Brooklyn Vegan store? Curious when they ship out...I bought both Japanese Breakfast and Wolf Alice from them but haven't received shipping yet (I know they were both just release today but thought they might have shipped by now)

Has anyone pre-ordered albums from the Brooklyn Vegan store? Curious when they ship out...I bought both Japanese Breakfast and Wolf Alice from them but haven't received shipping yet (I know they were both just release today but thought they might have shipped by now)
I ordered from them prior to this, and I also pre-ordered the Japanese Breakfast through them. The first time I got records from them there was no problem. This is my second order with them, and I got a shipping notice on 5/18, but when you click on the "track my package" link, the status says "Label Cancelled". And still says that these records are being prepared to be sent to the USPS. I'm not sure what's going on, so I emailed them.

Once I hear back, I'll post it.

Back