Pre-Order Thread

Has anyone pre-ordered albums from the Brooklyn Vegan store? Curious when they ship out...I bought both Japanese Breakfast and Wolf Alice from them but haven't received shipping yet (I know they were both just release today but thought they might have shipped by now)

I got a shipping notice from them on Wednesday for Wolf Alice, but it's only 'label created', no actual shipping yet

My head went here

51N-JCylLrL.jpg

A few of these left in a restock

Has anyone pre-ordered albums from the Brooklyn Vegan store? Curious when they ship out...I bought both Japanese Breakfast and Wolf Alice from them but haven't received shipping yet (I know they were both just release today but thought they might have shipped by now)

I got a shipping notice from them on Wednesday for Wolf Alice, but it's only 'label created', no actual shipping yet
This is the response I got back:

Thank you for reaching out to us! We notified our warehouse and have requested an update. The label printed was actually canceled as, they are still waiting for the JUBILEE 'JAPANESE BREAKFAST' LP (Clear with Yellow Swirl) shipment to arrive. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information.

We appreciate your patience and support!

Best,
BrooklynVegan Shop

So yeah, that's really sucky.

This is the response I got back:

Thank you for reaching out to us! We notified our warehouse and have requested an update. The label printed was actually canceled as, they are still waiting for the JUBILEE 'JAPANESE BREAKFAST' LP (Clear with Yellow Swirl) shipment to arrive. As soon as your order ships, you will receive an email with tracking information.

We appreciate your patience and support!

Best,
BrooklynVegan Shop

So yeah, that's really sucky.
I actually emailed them also and got a similar answer about Japanese Breakfast not being in the warehouse yet. Definitely sucky, was trying to hold out to hear the album on vinyl but may give in and listen on Spotify this weekend.

I see what you mean. I don't have that version but they look similar, minus 10 seconds or so that you cite.
Nevertheless, glad to see it getting a new issue. The mystique behind The Residents is one of the most fascinating things in music IMO. One I haven't dug too deep into admittedly, but the first time I heard Constantinople (and watched the video), my mind was forever altered.

Nevertheless, glad to see it getting a new issue. The mystique behind The Residents is one of the most fascinating things in music IMO. One I haven't dug too deep into admittedly, but the first time I heard Constantinople (and watched the video), my mind was forever altered.
The album Constantinople is on, Duck Stab, is my favorite Resident album, and probably the best starting point for anyone who dares to enter.

Instant buy when the label confirmed it is in mono and has the 10 minute version of "N-Er-Gee" restored! N. Senada's real...
I already snagged a copy, primarily because the version I own isn’t great, and this looks like it would be a considerable upgrade. I didn’t realize this version will contain the entire N-Er-Gee track too!

Back