Pre-Order Thread

Yeah, it’s top 4 on my list…
I can't say I've listened to 15 big ones or the LA album more than once to form a proper ranking but mine is probably

1. Pet Sounds
  2. Today!
  3. SMiLE
  4. Summer Days (And Summer Nights!!)
  5. Surf's Up
  6. All Summer Long
  7. Surfer Girl
  8. Sunflower
  9. Friends
  10. Wild Honey
  11. 20/20
  12. Shut Down, Vol. 2
everything else kind of after that... "Don't Worry Baby" kind of carries Shut Down, Vol. 2. that's pretty much a perfect pop song IMO. It'd be much lower or not ranked without it. I guess I skew more towards their simple beach pop albums other than their more experimental/psychedelic albums.

These look beautiful, seems unlikely that they will end up looking as good IRL but if they did this would be the best looking colored variant I’ve seen.
They look really good, but since I still have my Pop Market pre-order for this and De La Soul is Dead I am not going to risk messing that order up for these. But it's an amazing colorway on these.

Burning Shed is rereleasing Airbag's debut album Identity. I've been looking for it for years and prices are ridiculous on discogs. But it was a tough pill to swallow to pay $60 shipped to the states.

View attachment 101316
Fruit Punch variant is sold out, pink splatter is available now.

1622778749951.png

I’m in for the machine edition. I like the cover art and the black vinyl better, plus it’s more limited. ROADRUNNER: NEW LIGHT, NEW MACHINE (THE MACHINE EDITION) 2LP

Back