Pre-Order Thread

anderson-east-maybe-we-never-die-indie-exclusive-white-opaque-vinyl

Anderson East

Maybe We Never Die (Indie Exclusive White Opaque Vinyl)​

Less of a preorder, more like an old preorder that turned into an active order, but it’s limited. We talked about this green Jens Lekman “When I Said I Wanted to Be Your Dog,” once upon a time, but this is the first retail listing I saw:

A 30th anniversary of Mudhoney’s Every Good Boy Deserves Fudge is up for preorder at Sub Pop Megamart…
CAD2CC88-09A9-41CA-9B94-18E7252C815B.jpeg
290276CE-F41F-49B5-A2F7-33A21902A9D7.jpeg

FOUR DAYS LEFT to order this punk/hardcore 7" box set. ENDS ON JUNE 11.
It's a long pre-order. I can almost guarantee this will rise in price in the coming years.

LINK:
https://boxset.dischord.com/

Screen Shot 2021-06-07 at 5.19.17 PM.png

To mark our 40th year, we have created Dischord 200, a Box Set containing reissues of our first 6 releases in their original 7″ vinyl format as well as a 12-page booklet. All records have been remastered, all sleeves & lyric sheets reproduced from original art.

We have no idea of how many of these we should press, so we’ve decided to let the pre-orders make the call. This will be a mail-order only release and the window to place orders will be limited to one month (May 11th until June 11th, 2021). The Box Sets can only be shipped one at a time, so each order is limited to one. If you want more, you’ll have to make multiple orders.

PLEASE NOTE: The scale of this project combined with the delays at pressing plants have led us to believe that we may not be able to deliver the final piece until the end of 2021.

It's a long pre-order. I can almost guarantee this will rise in price in the coming years.

LINK:

View attachment 101838

To mark our 40th year, we have created Dischord 200, a Box Set containing reissues of our first 6 releases in their original 7″ vinyl format as well as a 12-page booklet. All records have been remastered, all sleeves & lyric sheets reproduced from original art.

We have no idea of how many of these we should press, so we’ve decided to let the pre-orders make the call. This will be a mail-order only release and the window to place orders will be limited to one month (May 11th until June 11th, 2021). The Box Sets can only be shipped one at a time, so each order is limited to one. If you want more, you’ll have to make multiple orders.

PLEASE NOTE: The scale of this project combined with the delays at pressing plants have led us to believe that we may not be able to deliver the final piece until the end of 2021.
I wonder if they’ll release what the final production number is once it closes or ships. It’s a nice way to do things, even if it’s a big delay.

LINK:

View attachment 101838

Love to grab this, but also not willing to spend $33 for shipping. That is silly

LINK:

View attachment 101838

I finally grabbed it, yesterday. I'd been putting it off and knew I was going to let it slip by

Back