Pre-Order Thread

donnie-darko-original-score-20th-anniversary-edition-silver-vinyl-indie-exclusive-michael-andrews

Donnie Darko

Original Score (20th Anniversary Edition, Silver Vinyl) (INDIE EXCLUSIVE)​

I was born on 84. I like to think of myself as part of the Oregon Trail generation. Also according to Wikipedia it's also called Xennial and Generation Catalano. I don't like that last term though. I am not a Leto fan...

(read Wikipedia article. It's fascinating)

"Xennials - Wikipedia" Xennials - Wikipedia
"...a micro-generation that serves as a bridge between the disaffection of Gen X and the blithe optimism of Millennials."

The what?

View attachment 110470

I hung out with this band when they came to Oklahoma City many years ago touring with Agnostic Front and Evergreen Terrace. They asked me if I could show them around downtown OKC and I took them to the OKC Bombing memorial. Also the singer from Evergreen Terrace ate a bunch of pasta from this old Italian restaurant down the street from the venue then they had to play a set earlier because Agnostic Front had to leave town early for something so the singer was trying to sing for a hardcore band and not barf on stage lol.

I was born on 84. I like to think of myself as part of the Oregon Trail generation. Also according to Wikipedia it's also called Xennial and Generation Catalano. I don't like that last term though. I am not a Leto fan...

(read Wikipedia article. It's fascinating)

"Xennials - Wikipedia" Xennials - Wikipedia
We should just start our own Oregon Trail generation designation.

That's a boomer take if I've ever heard one.
Here’s a Gen X take… The Elliott Smith wannabe one hit wonder cover not as good as the New Wave original.

I will admit that this movie (which I used to love and now really dislike) did introduce me to a lot top notch 80s music; Tears For Fear, Echo &The Bunnymen, The Church.

Last edited:
Back