Pre-Order Thread

Awesome. I have a couple of MoFi Little Feat titles. Their self-titled album is relatively affordable on discogs ($60 shipped) and worth it just to hear Willing, which somehow manages to be one of those absolute marvels of recorded sound.

(I didn't even know there were 19 Santana albums!)

I think that MoFi isn’t OOP yet and can be backordered at MD!

AN UPDATE ON MY DAMAGED MELVINS ORDER:

Amphetamine Reptile is sending me a replacement. It's not even an issue and I haven't had any with them in the past. I did feel like I should follow up after posting those photos earlier, so that it doesn't paint the in a negative light, at all. The damage is so bizarre, but it clearly wasn't on them. It almost looks like an angry postal worker stabbed the mailer with a massive knife

Amphetamine Reptile is sending me a replacement. It's not even an issue and I haven't had any with them in the past. I did feel like I should follow up after posting those photos earlier, so that it doesn't paint the in a negative light, at all. The damage is so bizarre, but it clearly wasn't on them. It almost looks like an angry postal worker stabbed the mailer with a massive knife
That's great, I got a bit of runaround with a senile animal (that wasn't amphetamine rep though) so it's nice they're stepping up

Glad they're doing right by you nevertheless.

[Looks up from my recently purchased copy of The Head and The Hearts debut Album]

What’s are you yammering on about now @Joe Mac ?
I will stand by my love for Head and the Heart. But, yeah the rest of the folky pop-hit bands kind of went pffffft......

I haven't been interested in a Lumineers album since Cleopatra, and I have really tried.

edit: yeaaahhhh.......maybe the new Head and the Heart is where they fall off. 😆

Last edited:
View attachment 137652

I am into it.... but rough trade can get fucked, I'll wait for another place to get a copy

Back