Pre-Order Thread

Damn, VMP are doing my white whale album with Songs For The Deaf..

Time to sign back up.

giphy.gif

GUELPH!?

My wife's from Guelph.
OMG we totally know the same people.

Well I'm very glad to hear it sounds good. There is hope! And what the hell is Music Glue and how did they get you a copy of this so quickly?

Haha we probably do know the same people.

I am pretty sure I got this pre-order link from this message board Angel Olsen - 'All Mirrors' Deluxe Bundle

Not sure why it came so early but very happy to get it.

ive got a Pallas pressing. you should do that. cheaper too. Nirvana - MTV Unplugged In New York
I also have this one and although I'm willing to bet the ORG sounds better, for $20 this copy sounds pretty damn good. I get a bit of vocal distortion on PennyRoyal Tea and where Did You Sleep Last Light, but he's really screaming on those and that might be on the master for all I know...

I am tempted by the new Unplugged reissue just because the original copies have 54min crammed onto 1 disc. The new reissue has the songs spread over 3 sides and the rehearsals on the 4th.
I also have this one and although I'm willing to bet the ORG sounds better, for $20 this copy sounds pretty damn good. I get a bit of vocal distortion on PennyRoyal Tea and where Did You Sleep Last Light, but he's really screaming on those and that might be on the master for all I know...
I'm fighting myself on this one, but to add my 2 cents, the Pallas pressing is solid. ;)

Back