Pre-Order Thread

No additional email confirmation except PayPal but I did get an email response about my color selection saying that they will put me down for those colors.
I reached out again and they responded right away saying they would set aside those colors for me. I think my email just slipped through the cracks or they just forgot to respond but the CS guy emailed me back within 5 minutes.

I mean for what it's worth, Kevin Gray remasters and I feel like this is going to go way up in value once these vanish...
I already pulled the trigger, you can't make me pull it twice!
I just ordered some damn box set.
I'm sad to report that the price jumped $30 within the couple of hours I let it sit in my cart, considering whether or not to pull the trigger. :cry:

Camelcamelcamel shows it's been volatile, though, so hopefully it drops back down in a few days.

I'm sad to report that the price jumped $30 within the couple of hours I let it sit in my cart, considering whether or not to pull the trigger. :cry:

Camelcamelcamel shows it's been volatile, though, so hopefully it drops back down in a few days.

Was this The Kinks one? If so it’s pretty low in Italy too, maybe lower after conversion?

I'd just like to formally apologize to all of those experiencing FOMO over this not exactly cheap boxset right now. It was not my intention when I mentioned it a while back. HOWEVER if it's any consolation it's kinda more warranted FOMO than usual because I think this one is pretty much almost OOS these days so... It ain't the Beatles Monobox for $59 (pours one out) but it's still a pretty great set that is likely to jump in price once these are g-

I'm doing it again aren't I...

Pay no attention.

Last edited:
Back