Pre-Order Thread

*SHOEGAZE ALERT *

These might have been mentioned before, but I wanted to post an update on them right now. There are several very important Shoegaze reissues happening at Saint Marie Records and their email update today stated that they are in processing and should be coming out before the end of the year. There's no definite date even though they posted September 27th as the vinyl release.

They stated that these will be very limited and only sold through them. I personally pre-ordered the Resplandor and The Meeting Places records since they were ones I discovered back in college. That Resplandor album in particular is very good and if you like Cocteau Twins you should check it out.

*SHOEGAZE ALERT *

These might have been mentioned before, but I wanted to post an update on them right now. There are several very important Shoegaze reissues happening at Saint Marie Records and their email update today stated that they are in processing and should be coming out before the end of the year. There's no definite date even though they posted September 27th as the vinyl release.

They stated that these will be very limited and only sold through them. I personally pre-ordered the Resplandor and The Meeting Places records since they were ones I discovered back in college. That Resplandor album in particular is very good and if you like Cocteau Twins you should check it out.

They should include some listening links on these pages so I don’t have to hunt them down individually 😒

Speaking of shoegaze...

Sophomore album from Greet Death is out in early November. Really loved their debut!

Split-mock_1024x1024.png

Anyone here get their hands on the Japanese Khruangbin release? How did you go about ordering it?
I ordered through here. It was pretty easy if you scroll to the bottom of the page and switch the language to English. Shipped super fast via DHL not the best packaging but everything did make it to me unscathed. It's a nice release and worth the money. the EP's compiled on here go for a pretty penny on discogs.

Anyone here get their hands on the Japanese Khruangbin release? How did you go about ordering it?
I ordered through here. It was pretty easy if you scroll to the bottom of the page and switch the language to English. Shipped super fast via DHL not the best packaging but everything did make it to me unscathed. It's a nice release and worth the money. the EP's compiled on here go for a pretty penny on discogs.

As hinted, you will be pretty lucky if it makes it to you unscathed with their packaging. Mine was not unscathed...

Picked this up and bundled it with the most recent Nujabes release. Recommended for hip hop fans: Amazon | First Collection <レコードの日対象商品>(LP) [Analog] | Various Artists | ヒップホップ | 音楽

Ended up only being about $72.50 USD because I apparently had some points from a previous purchase (Amazon US needs to get on that points system ASAP). Anyways, solid deal considering the Nujabes is $63 on Amazon US.

Free shipping? Amazon UK is 23 shipped. uDiscoverUK 26

Back