Pre-Order Thread

now the Plain version I have is dropping in price. It was a low of $85 earlier today, now at $70

I'd move it now while people are freaking out about these selling out from WEEN.com. Then use the money to buy the 3LP from Rhino

A classic

I would make the argument that VH's "FUCK" (and possibly to a larger extent, the live album "Right Here Right Now") is the end of an era -- the lesser but still kind of capable Van Hagar. Roth's VH is undeniably more charismatic, but Hagar's scruffy scampiness definitely had it's charms and fans. After this, Post FUCK, there was the live album and then a few things here and there but they mostly fizzled out into nothing. Dave reunions? VHIII? Balance? Try humming a song from either of those albums, I'll give you a shiny quarter if you can.

Also it has what surprised the fuck out of me when I realized it for what it was, a conservative rock song:

I've been out there
Tried a little bit of everything
But it's all sex without love
I found the real thing is poundcake

Last edited:

Don't sleep on this one, their previous album had a lot of buzz and love on the VMP forums back in 2017.

This is also apparently Hey Violet's final album.

Here is there 2017 Album

View attachment 205380

I've been listening to the live version of "Genius of Love" off of this earlier today and it is sooo good. I might have to grab this one.

Back