Pre-Order Thread

1725635794929.png

1725635919274.png

D2C exclusive Opaque Custard vinyl.

I've been waiting for this one foreverrrrrrrr! I know there were a couple other people wanting this, but not totally sure who.

Holy shit!!! Thought it was never going to happen.

This was an expensive couple days. The Real Gone sale was epic, Local H reissued Lifers, the Seven Mary Three reissue, and now Rouse!

And we should be getting the RSD list any week now, right? Let's cap it all off with another DeepDiscount box set blowout and Target's B2G1.

1725639142123.png

1725639190122.png

Holy shit!!! Thought it was never going to happen.

This was an expensive couple days. The Real Gone sale was epic, Local H reissued Lifers, the Seven Mary Three reissue, and now Rouse!

And we should be getting the RSD list any week now, right? Let's cap it all off with another DeepDiscount box set blowout and Target's B2G1.
He said it was going to happen this year when we asked him about it at his last show in town, but it was starting to not look good. I'm glad it's out. One of those all time great records for me.

View attachment 212985

This is nothing but a cash grab because why wouldn't you just buy the deluxe version and besides this album has plenty of variations already.

These are fun if you like Halloween music. The Christmas version is the best though.

1725641274781.png

1725644068424.png

@MyWifeHatesTrain

Birthday present for your wife right?

View attachment 212993

@MyWifeHatesTrain

Birthday present for your wife right?
"Greatest Hits also includes a special cover of one of front man Pat Monahan's favorite songs, George Michael's "Careless Whisper," featuring
world renowned saxophonist Kenny G."

I'm all the way in now!

Back