Pre-Order Thread

Not many, both this and the new lead singer were just announced. They never disbanded though since his death 7(!) years ago.

I haven't really listened to Linkin Park after Meteora but was just curious. She's pretty good - kinda awkward on the old songs tho - but probably only in the way that it feels weird to listen to someone else sing the songs

Last edited:

I haven't really listened to Linkin Park after Meteora but was just curious. She's pretty good - kinda awkward on the old songs tho - but probably only in the way that it feels weird to listen to someone else sing the songs

I listened to 30 seconds of the live stream. I think the single is solid and agree it's weird to hear someone else sing the old songs but I imagine at a show it'll be like a sing along with the fans anyways. This feels more genuine than sublime with Rome

Yeah, the thing is though, not many had paid attention to Linkin Park for a decade prior to Chester’s death (probably contributed to it tbh). So either way, good or bad, this injects new life into the band.

Yeah, the thing is though, not many had paid attention to Linkin Park for a decade prior to Chester’s death (probably contributed to it tbh). So either way, good or bad, this injects new life into the band.

They avoided the nickleback route of becoming the punchline of every joke. But I always read online Chester was very close to Chris Cornell and that was a catalyst

1725631123074.png

1725631144848.png

1725631161247.png

I listened to 30 seconds of the live stream. I think the single is solid and agree it's weird to hear someone else sing the old songs but I imagine at a show it'll be like a sing along with the fans anyways. This feels more genuine than sublime with Rome

I'm intrigued. I didn't realize they were working on a new album. Just got a pre-order in at my local shop. The owner ordered and will hold a indie exclusive for me ;):love::cool:

Back