Pre-Order Thread

I wish there were more zoetrope pressings in the late 80s. I feel like we could have had a lot of fun with people freaking out because they were satanic mind control devices and trying to ban them.

I wish artists would stop clogging up the pressing plants with Zoetrope pressings in the hopes it creates a desperation in the pressing plant business that gets filled with pressings we actually need.

See e.g. : Albums That Need to Be Pressed / Repressed on Vinyl

I've been hoping for a long time for this - but I'm not sure it will ever come down enough in UK/Europe for me. I just want the live albums (and have already a lot of live Nirvana) - so I can't justify paying too much for it. Basically needs to go under half price...
Yeah,. Wonder if they sold less to retailers since most seemed to be having a tough time move the Nevermind sets?

I did the deed when I saw that I could get free shipping on Sound of Vinyl. God, I hate myself!
Doubt it’ll be rare. But MOBILE20 should also work for Sound of Vinyl for another 20% off
I tried it when I was checking out, wouldn’t work but I appreciate it.

I may have also committed to this box set.

The code WELCOME20 inexplicably worked, so that helped make the commitment slightly more palatable.

Back