Pre-Order Thread

@avecigrec

Fuck me, not at that price I'm afraid. But goddamn have I wanted something like this for a long time!

It'll only cost you $640 to compile the entire record.
Each item is of limited quantity and you have to enter a free raffle for each track to win an opportunity to purchase that specific item. Unfortunately, you can only win one item per customer. I kinda want to enter to win some of these but paying a good amount for a novelty that in many cases I would never be able to listen to feels wrong.but on the other hand having a big mouth Billy Bass that sings “Basket Case” would be legit awesome.

Regardless, it better than the $400 for Weezer’s Deluxe anniversary addition of Blue Album that comes in a sweater.

Each item is of limited quantity and you have to enter a free raffle for each track to win an opportunity to purchase that specific item. Unfortunately, you can only win one item per customer. I kinda want to enter to win some of these but paying a good amount for a novelty that in many cases I would never be able to listen to feels wrong.but on the other hand having a big mouth Billy Bass that sings “Basket Case” would be legit awesome.

Regardless, it better than the $400 for Weezer’s Deluxe anniversary addition of Blue Album that comes in a sweater.

$19 for the music box is the sweet spot.

1728569366860.png

1728569518855.png

The Big Mouth Bill Bass Edition - is the greatest Idea of the 21st Century.
Full Stop.

My inability to come up with ideas like this is why I am not sitting on a yacht somewhere earning 20%.

Imagine the mancave, lined along with the walls with these playing:
Basket Case,
Enter Sandman,
One (U2),
The Choice is Yours,
Creep,
Black Hole Sun,
Come As You Are,
Loser,
Steal My Sunshine,
Bitter Sweet Symphony,
Roll to Me, Save Tonight,
Bound to the Floor,
Sex and Candy,
Return of the Mack,
Disarm,
No Diggity,
Epic,
To Day Was a Good Day,
Losing my Religion and
Friday I'm In Love

Maybe a different fish for each song?
OR Maybe a different Animal for each song!?

Imagine fake mounted Deer Head belting out "EEEEEXIIIT LIIIIIGHT, EEEEEENTERRRR NiiiIIIIIGHT!"

Pardon me now - I have to go give notice at my job.

View attachment 215755

View attachment 215756

Was magnolia where I got this dude’s ep?

The Big Mouth Bill Bass Edition - is the greatest Idea of the 21st Century.
Full Stop.

My inability to come up with ideas like this is why I am not sitting on a yacht somewhere earning 20%.

Imagine the mancave, lined along with the walls with these playing:
Basket Case,
Enter Sandman,
One (U2),
The Choice is Yours,
Creep,
Black Hole Sun,
Come As You Are,
Loser,
Steal My Sunshine,
Bitter Sweet Symphony,
Roll to Me, Save Tonight,
Bound to the Floor,
Sex and Candy,
Return of the Mack,
Disarm,
No Diggity,
Epic,
To Day Was a Good Day,
Losing my Religion and
Friday I'm In Love

Maybe a different fish for each song?
OR Maybe a different Animal for each song!?

Imagine fake mounted Deer Head belting out "EEEEEXIIIT LIIIIIGHT, EEEEEENTERRRR NiiiIIIIIGHT!"

Pardon me now - I have to go give notice at my job.
There’s a bar in Chicago, The Royal Palm Shuffleboard Club that installed and reprogrammed over 70 Big Mouth Billy Bass to serenade arriving patrons…

Back