Pre-Order Thread

Willie and Sun Ra are the only places I have intentional doubles of anything in my collection too. I believe at two albums apiece.
I have accidental doubles of The One And Only Waylon Jennings because I did a dumb, but I don't intend to keep both like I do with the Willie and Ra.
All the doubles I have of stuff (some Hendrix, Beatles and Bowie, plus the Penrose Vol 1 comp) are different versions/edits/remixes…. I have some CD doubles like that too (3 copies of In Utero, the Floyd remixes)

All the doubles I have of stuff (some Hendrix, Beatles and Bowie, plus the Penrose Vol 1 comp) are different versions/edits/remixes…. I have some CD doubles like that too (3 copies of In Utero, the Floyd remixes)

Yeah, same with my Willie and Ra. Oh, and DBT. The one exception may be Always On My Mind, which is likely the same mix on both copies, but the Japanese version has a completely different cover. I imagine I'll one day end up with multiples of at least a few King Crimson albums too between the original and Steven Wilson mixes.

Back