Pre-Order Thread

After dealing with these guys on the first round, be careful. I should have just done a chargeback, but I didn't feel like getting in a pissing match.

MAIL ORDER INQUIRY: MY VINYL RECORDS AND/OR COMPACT DISCS JUST ARRIVED VIA THE POST, AND THEY ARE BENT / CREASED / WARPED / CRACKED / CHIPPED / SCRATCHED / DAMP / SOILED / BROKEN / PUNCTURED / TORN. WILL YOU REPLACE IT WITH A NEW ONE?
We assure you that we packed your order to meet or exceed all postal shipping standards, and when your order was dispatched from our office, it was in perfect condition. Unfortunately, we cannot account for how your package was handled once it left our hands. Temporary Resldence Ltd. is not responsible for any lost or damaged parcels shipped via USPS unless additional Insurance or Registered services are purchased and applied at the time your order is placed. If your order has been tracked and marked as "DELIVERED" by the courier service, we consider your order to be delivered, and cannot be held responsible for any loss of your order. If, however, you suspect your order is defective in some way due to manufacturing error, or is missing contents, please contact us to remedy the situation.

Back