Pre-Order Thread

Her bandcamp now says that preorders will be available on October 16th. I wonder why it keeps getting pushed back.

And just edited to the 18th with a note that all physical goods will be in stores "this winter"

With the known ambiguity that they don't know for sure when everything will ship, it's really odd that they're still unprepared to take preorders

Iceland acoustic sensation Arny Margret will release her amazing new record I Miss You, I Do in Spring 2025 via One Little Independent Records. Arny Margret has been making waves not only in her Icelandic hometown but across Europe and the US, touring extensively, supporting Leif Vollebekk, Passenger, Blake Mills, Ásgeir and more, as well as playing the likes of SXSW, The Great Escape, Newport Folk Festival, Reykjavik Calling, and Iceland Airwaves. Her gorgeous debut album, ‘they only talk about the weather’ was released in October 2022. She cites influences from the likes of Andy Shauf, Phoebe Bridgers, Bon Iver and Gregory Alan Isakov. Born and raised in a small town called Ísafjörður, she attended music school from the age of 6 learning to play the piano and gradually taught herself guitar. She recorded at studio Hljóðriti in Hafnarfjörður and continues to make her mark globally with her intimate and affecting live performances.

1729188098896.png

1729188154785.png

Iceland acoustic sensation Arny Margret will release her amazing new record I Miss You, I Do in Spring 2025 via One Little Independent Records. Arny Margret has been making waves not only in her Icelandic hometown but across Europe and the US, touring extensively, supporting Leif Vollebekk, Passenger, Blake Mills, Ásgeir and more, as well as playing the likes of SXSW, The Great Escape, Newport Folk Festival, Reykjavik Calling, and Iceland Airwaves. Her gorgeous debut album, ‘they only talk about the weather’ was released in October 2022. She cites influences from the likes of Andy Shauf, Phoebe Bridgers, Bon Iver and Gregory Alan Isakov. Born and raised in a small town called Ísafjörður, she attended music school from the age of 6 learning to play the piano and gradually taught herself guitar. She recorded at studio Hljóðriti in Hafnarfjörður and continues to make her mark globally with her intimate and affecting live performances.

Indie Exclusive option now available. Wasn't listed yesterday.

Back