Restocks/Represses

Jazz Dispensary RSD Super Skunk in stock @ Plaid Room. Six available at the moment.

is this sort of like Late Nite Tales? I love me some GA. Bucket List live show, but they don't like the Yanks.
Yea I think Back To Mine may have been first, but similar concept: If you brought friends back to your house after a late night gig, what would you play for them?

Went dormant for a long time, then got brought back a few years ago. Jungle, Fatboy Slim, nightmares on wax and Horse Meat Disco have all made mixes since it relaunched. Seems like they are going to repress quite a lot in the older series which would be awesome (especially if they do some that only had CD releases). I’ve been wanting to buy some but they are mostly in the UK and some got quite pricey. Groove Armada, Morcheeba, Everything But The Girl, orbital, New Order and a bunch of other artists made mixes for the series

So, I fell into the trap of wanting to get the recent restocks of The Smashing Pumpkins albums. I snagged a copy of both, BUT it seems like my copy of Mellon Collie from Acoustic Sounds is missing. It shipped on May 20th through Fed Ex, and there have been no updates since May 24th. Acoustic Sounds says they can’t do anything at this moment because it still says delivery date pending through tracking. Does anyone anticipate anyone getting anymore copies this week? I’d hate to double dip, but I feel I will not get my copy.

It shipped on May 20th through Fed Ex, and there have been no updates since May 24th. Acoustic Sounds says they can’t do anything at this moment because it still says delivery date pending through tracking.

This happened to me as well. It shipped and went incognito before arriving at the same place a few days later. It started moving with a delivery date on a Saturday.. that came and went.. then Tuesday.. nothing.. FedEx finally showed up in the driveway on Thursday. The dude rooted around in his truck before leaving with no delivery. Turns out someone forgot to load it, but it did show the next afternoon. I thought it was gone for sure a few times.

I'd go ahead and file a missing package report on the FedEx website. See if they can figure out where it's at. Sorry this has happened to you.

So, I fell into the trap of wanting to get the recent restocks of The Smashing Pumpkins albums. I snagged a copy of both, BUT it seems like my copy of Mellon Collie from Acoustic Sounds is missing. It shipped on May 20th through Fed Ex, and there have been no updates since May 24th. Acoustic Sounds says they can’t do anything at this moment because it still says delivery date pending through tracking. Does anyone anticipate anyone getting anymore copies this week? I’d hate to double dip, but I feel I will not get my copy.
Not sure if @zdkaiser still has a spare

For the Crowded House fans out there, the fantastic Finn Brothers record from 1995 is being pressed this year. Already sold out on their associated site but looks like it’s still available to preorder from here (and Amazon):

My local posted on Instagram yesterday that they got some in stock but they are only for sale “in store” currently. Not sure how many copies they got (I would assume not many since they aren’t selling it online. I will be swinging by on Friday, to pick a couple things if they have a copy in stock I could pick up a copy for ya. Just DM me if you’re interested.

Last edited:
Did you contact fedex? I would think you start there before calling AS?

Back