Restocks/Represses

Not a fan of their disclaimer, either.

Disclaimer: Hello Merch is not responsible for any items lost, stolen or damaged during domestic transit. However, If your package is returned to us for any reason, we will notify you by email immediately. If you do not respond within 5 business days, we will return the item(s) into our stock and refund you the amount of the order, less the shipping, and a 5% re-stocking fee.

Seems fair to me considering I've had zero issues with HM orders to date (aside from one of my in-stock purchases going out of stock while my order was held for preorders). They package their shipments very well and are very communicative.

Good news/bad news dept. Several colored represses available, but all are $50 for a 2 LP set.

Lingua Ignota - Caligula​

Not a fan of their disclaimer, either.

Disclaimer: Hello Merch is not responsible for any items lost, stolen or damaged during domestic transit. However, If your package is returned to us for any reason, we will notify you by email immediately. If you do not respond within 5 business days, we will return the item(s) into our stock and refund you the amount of the order, less the shipping, and a 5% re-stocking fee.

Seems fair to me considering I've had zero issues with HM orders to date (aside from one of my in-stock purchases going out of stock while my order was held for preorders). They package their shipments very well and are very communicative.

Nahh, I'm of the big "fuck yourself" side for any business that acts like they are magically absolved for not delivering you the item that you paid for, in the condition you paid for it to be in. If it's too much cost to follow through, you shouldn't be in the shipping business.

And I can tell you first hand that Hello Merch and their shitty policies about returns and refusal to cancel preorders does not stand up well against Paypal buyer protection or your CC chargeback dept.

This probably won't last long. Kikagaku Moyo Live at Levitation repress.

Back