The National

Website is updated. No Dallas date. Poop. Maybe we'll get something in between the Denver and Nashville shows. Usually we're sandwiched in there.
Almost as bad...they are playing 45 minutes from me but it's a festival (Bottle Rock)

If you can make it to Nashville, Ascend Amphitheater is a great, small venue right downtown. I saw Depeche Mode there a few years ago and loved it.

There's a huge gap in the tour dates from June to August. Have to think there's some dates going in there. They only have one show in Canada right now.

Well this is an interesting footnote on the CT exclusive.

Cherry Tree members who pre-order First Two Pages of Frankenstein via the member store will also receive a Flexidisc single of “Weird Goodbyes (feat. Bon Iver).” Previously released digitally, this will be an initial physical release of the song ahead of its future home.

Future home, hmm. Like a 2nd album this year? Kinda like a certain female artist who they collaborated with previously released 2 albums in one year that were considered a pairing?

I haven’t been able to order anything yet. Cherry Tree isn’t working for me. The 4AD green version sold out right when I went to check out. Ugh.

Back