The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project (aka Preachin’ about the Preachers if today’s selection sucks)

are they playing them on sirius or something? I'm racking my brain here, but I don't think they got heavily played even in their heyday.

Yeah. I feel like Sirius XMU and Lithium at the very least play a lot of Pixies but it's usually just the three or four big hits ("Monkey Gone To Heaven", "Where Is My Mind", "Gigantic", "Here Comes Your Man").

I didn't really discover The Pixies until the 2000's and I've actually seen them at Coachella twice. I like a few of their lesser known songs but am so tired of those "hits".

Yeah. I feel like Sirius XMU and Lithium at the very least play a lot of Pixies but it's usually just the three or four big hits ("Monkey Gone To Heaven", "Where Is My Mind", "Gigantic", "Here Comes Your Man").

I didn't really discover The Pixies until the 2000's and I've actually seen them at Coachella twice. I like a few of their lesser known songs but am so tired of those "hits".
fair enough.

I think I might play a drinking game where I take shot every time @Bohnjaggs drops a Coachella reference in a comment.

I am gonna call it Boachella.

Not sure if my liver can take it though.

Well I went to Coachella 17 different years so there's not too many modern artists that I didn't see there. I'd still be going if not for our daughter, and we might take her in the next couple of years.

I laughed when he was like “words, paragraphs and phrases” like he was trying to get to the minimum word threshold of a Discogs review.

There is like a cool house soundtrack to a heist flick here and then they start spouting nonsense in the whackest white boy flow ever.

All Night Long is a very apropos title, it does indeed go on forever and then it’s followed by some weird update of the electric slide…

Back