The Official Needles and Grooves 1001 Album Generator Project (aka Preachin’ about the Preachers if today’s selection sucks)

depends where you put anti-vaxxer/anti-lockdowns on the problematic spectrum

True but it’s probably not quite in a peado, racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, all the JLL stuff spectrum. We’re not canceling him or the stone roses really, just shaking our heads. In some ways it was more some of the utterly despicable and backwards loop the loops up north that he was saying it alongside rather than the message that got on my wick.

True but it’s probably not quite in a peado, racist, anti-Semitic, misogynistic, all the JLL stuff spectrum. We’re not canceling him or the stone roses really, just shaking our heads. In some ways it was more some of the utterly despicable and backwards loop the loops up north that he was saying it alongside rather than the message that got on my wick.
I put VM in the "old man shaking fist at clouds" category. Though I think it will just be a question of time before he says something to put him in the Clapton camp

“I’d never heard that term before outside woman. You know, you had your wife and your outside woman. And that’s what the blues is… the good stuff.”

Eric Clapton in the Classic Albums doc on this…

So the Patty Boyd shit makes more sense. lol.

It’s very frustrating watching him talk about blues players and being reverential towards them. It must be hard to be a racist.

Last edited:
Back