The Super Thread - All Things Marvel/DC/Etc

So watched an early showing of deadpool and wolverine and it was fun. It was overly violent, vulgar but it was great dumb fun with several great gags, lots if cameos and a great cameo gag that took me by surprise
Edit: yes send lots of wolverine fan service for fans of the comics , or xmen 97

I'm going in 33 1/2 hours!

So watched an early showing of deadpool and wolverine and it was fun. It was overly violent, vulgar but it was great dumb fun with several great gags, lots if cameos and a great cameo gag that took me by surprise
Edit: yes send lots of wolverine fan service for fans of the comics , or xmen 97

That was so wonderfully everything I hoped for an wanted. Lots of brilliantly hilarious moments and a few great gasps of surprise from the audience. Loved it!

Curious to see how this pans out. I thought hiring the Russos was a safe-bet choice, but bringing back RDJ feels a bit panicked and a missed opportunity to go a bit more out there. Then again, this could be the out-there choice. Truly a feeling of this is either a fresh new era or time to pack it up.

Anyone else watch Hit Monkey? I'm slowly finishing season two, which I'm not enjoying as much as season one but it's still great imo.

Back