Toronto Weird Boys

But also, does demand factor into it? Like I'm almost positive nobody in that store has heard of Noga Erez, and I'm not sure how hard of a sell that's going to be.

I don't know the name. Some youngish kid with bushy hair.

Didn't give a breakdown, but it was what I was willing to accept to clear some record space
I DID manage to take one album back though, and it was the Noga Erez.

To you point on this one however is where it gets a bit disappointing:
That knocked $11 off the price they were going to give me.

The discogs LOWEST was $22.
So that means, they were offering a long shot from the median.

Again, the goal was to clear them as quickly as possible, but yeah I can't say I'm jacked given the sample.
Yeah if it's the one I'm thinking of he's the biggest lowballer there. Don't know his name but if he's the shorter bushy haired guy not the really tall one then yeah, I've walked away from a couple of his valuations.

Yeah if it's the one I'm thinking of he's the biggest lowballer there. Don't know his name but if he's the shorter bushy haired guy not the really tall one then yeah, I've walked away from a couple of his valuations.
That sounds like the guy. Kind of reminds me of one of the guys from Scott Pilgrim.
Yeah, it's fucked, but I'm only here at work once a week (which is near SB) and there's nothing I'm super attached to.

Like maybe that Kamasi Washington hurts, but honestly there's not many instances where I'm going to listen to a 5LP album my wife doesn't like. It's all good, that covers the two albums I'm gonna order from Tipitina's.

That sounds like the guy. Kind of reminds me of one of the guys from Scott Pilgrim.
Yeah, it's fucked, but I'm only here at work once a week (which is near SB) and there's nothing I'm super attached to.

Like maybe that Kamasi Washington hurts, but honestly there's not many instances where I'm going to listen to a 5LP album my wife doesn't like. It's all good, that covers the two albums I'm gonna order from Tipitina's.
Those Kamasi's are so poorly pressed anyhow, they all sound like mud. I bailed on them too.

Back