Toronto Weird Boys

Best of luck to any of you trying to leave the city this weekend. I'll be praying for you all.
I had to venture into Liberty Village today and thank Christ I don't live there anymore. Honestly the dumbest section of the city. Or maybe second dumbest next to the Jarvis Gardiner onramp.

EDIT: Also we're barely treading water here, why are we still hosting a goddamn Indycar race? Does anyone even watch it anymore?

Best of luck to any of you trying to leave the city this weekend. I'll be praying for you all.
I had to venture into Liberty Village today and thank Christ I don't live there anymore. Honestly the dumbest section of the city. Or maybe second dumbest next to the Jarvis Gardiner onramp.

EDIT: Also we're barely treading water here, why are we still hosting a goddamn Indycar race? Does anyone even watch it anymore?
There is always room at @Mather ’s place.

I did 3 months to get the free record and all the discounts around the holidays and dropped out again. You just end up with a bunch of records you never play if you stick with it. We live and learn.

If I was still in though, we could have worked something out. I'm over there every once in a while. Like I could have written some villain-esque riddles for you and hid them at different downtown landmarks next time I'm there. You'd like that.

I did 3 months to get the free record and all the discounts around the holidays and dropped out again. You just end up with a bunch of records you never play if you stick with it. We live and learn.

If I was still in though, we could have worked something out. I'm over there every once in a while. Like I could have written some villain-esque riddles for you and hid them at different downtown landmarks next time I'm there. You'd like that.
I WOULD like that.

What you guys think the best place for selling records is in T.O. in terms of what they pay... Rotate? I've had luck at Sonic but it completely depends who's working the vinyl counter, some good, some cheap AF, inconsistent.

What you guys think the best place for selling records is in T.O. in terms of what they pay... Rotate? I've had luck at Sonic but it completely depends who's working the vinyl counter, some good, some cheap AF, inconsistent.
Haven't taken stuff to Rotate since before COVID but seemed fair at the time. Sonic has been consistently about 35-40% of Discogs median that last few times I took in stuff. Don't bother with Kops.

Haven't taken stuff to Rotate since before COVID but seemed fair at the time. Sonic has been consistently about 35-40% of Discogs median that last few times I took in stuff. Don't bother with Kops.
The last 3 times I've gone to Sonic it was great, okay, terrible. So it's tough to lug 20 albums down there knowing I may have to turn around and take them all home. Gunna try Rotate and see...

Last edited:
Back