U-Turn Turntables - Discussion, questions and advice.

I took the spindle piece off and put it back on and the wobble persisted. But then I just sort of wiggled the platter a few times and I noticed the wobble went away. I have no idea why but I have an updated video in that folder of post-wiggle, no-wobble vinyl playing for anyone interested.

I took the spindle piece off and put it back on and the wobble persisted. But then I just sort of wiggled the platter a few times and I noticed the wobble went away. I have no idea why but I have an updated video in that folder of post-wiggle, no-wobble vinyl playing for anyone interested.
That is very interesting. Perhaps it just wasn’t seated all the way?

How do you like it?
I loved my original Orbit and I love the Theory that much more. I know it doesn't have all the technical specs but it's clean, pretty, and has plenty of creature comforts so that I can throw some decent carts at it if need be. The arm, speed control, and feet were definitely worth the upgrade. It's stupid simple to operate and seems like a really reliable table with customer support I know is there and willing to make things right.

Back