U-Turn Turntables - Discussion, questions and advice.

I took the spindle piece off and put it back on and the wobble persisted. But then I just sort of wiggled the platter a few times and I noticed the wobble went away. I have no idea why but I have an updated video in that folder of post-wiggle, no-wobble vinyl playing for anyone interested.

I took the spindle piece off and put it back on and the wobble persisted. But then I just sort of wiggled the platter a few times and I noticed the wobble went away. I have no idea why but I have an updated video in that folder of post-wiggle, no-wobble vinyl playing for anyone interested.
That is very interesting. Perhaps it just wasn’t seated all the way?

How do you like it?
I loved my original Orbit and I love the Theory that much more. I know it doesn't have all the technical specs but it's clean, pretty, and has plenty of creature comforts so that I can throw some decent carts at it if need be. The arm, speed control, and feet were definitely worth the upgrade. It's stupid simple to operate and seems like a really reliable table with customer support I know is there and willing to make things right.

I’m building a second system for my record room. My Theory will be here today. They were able to sell me a customer return/refurbished unit with a Grado Green3 installed at a very fair price.

They were super to work with. I’m impressed so far.

My Theory arrived and I’ve used it the past couple of nights. I’m extremely impressed.

It’s quiet, works well and looks great.

It wasn’t embarrassed by my Technics G which cost multiples of the UTurn.

I’d highly recommend putting this one on your shopping list.

Back