Vinyl Me Please Anthology

The anthology will never be repressed, but what’s the over/under on most of these getting a breakout in the next year?
I personally don't think it'll get broken out.

What I DO think though is most of those will see a release with slightly different specs at some point in the next while.
Like, most of these albums are money makers, I can't imagine these being locked down by VMP.

I personally don't think it'll get broken out.

What I DO think though is most of those will see a release with slightly different specs at some point in the next while.
Like, most of these albums are money makers, I can't imagine these being locked down by VMP.
Maybe. Other than last year being the 50th anniversary of the art form, hip hop is not traditionally nostalgic or likely to look back.

That PE album isn't that good.
I mean, it has Shut Em Down and Can't Truss It, which are on my top tier of PE songs.

But I'm leaning more on the side of "This whole goddamn set probably isn't worth it at like 1/2 the price" for me the more I think on it.
That PE album I'll probably want in my collection at some point, but it's not super important, and I'm certainly not going to spend more than say $50 CAD on it.
That Scarface album seems like the prize out of the whole lot.
That's a pretty good Vince Staples album and I definitely want it, but I really can't see that just being a picture disc or super expensive box set forever.

The other two I honestly don't care about.

I mean, it has Shut Em Down and Can't Truss It, which are on my top tier of PE songs.

But I'm leaning more on the side of "This whole goddamn set probably isn't worth it at like 1/2 the price" for me the more I think on it.
That PE album I'll probably want in my collection at some point, but it's not super important, and I'm certainly not going to spend more than say $50 CAD on it.
That Scarface album seems like the prize out of the whole lot.
That's a pretty good Vince Staples album and I definitely want it, but I really can't see that just being a picture disc or super expensive box set forever.

The other two I honestly don't care about.

It has a few good tracks but overall is what I am talking about. Especially when you are including it in a box set like this.

Back