Vinyl Me Please Country

I just gave the first track of that Milsap a listen and I'm shocked this hasn't gotten the MoFi treatment yet!

It's the most boomer of boomer sounding syrupy soft sounds on the AM dial destined for the garage sale bin if I ever heard one.
Three more tracks in and it's no better in my opinion. But I do hope this is exciting for some folks. Not sure it's going to do it for most though.

they all look like the cool youth ministers
Everyone's mom is always flirting with the guy on the right. Guy in the middle says, "Jesus would want you all to settle down" a lot. The woman on the left used to do drugs, but she met Jesus on a bad trip and changed her way. The bad trip was just marijuana, but she tells everyone how dangerous it is, so parents love her.

Everyone's mom is always flirting with the guy on the right. Guy in the middle says, "Jesus would want you all to settle down" a lot. The woman on the left used to do drugs, but she met Jesus on a bad trip and changed her way. The bad trip was just marijuana, but she tells everyone how dangerous it is, so parents love her.
at least one of their names is Chad.

Back