Vinyl Me Please Essentials

Alright, gave them the money for these Ramones records even though I own both :rolleyes:. Curious about these AAA cuts. Looks like I waited too long to grab Master of Reality though.
I was considering it but I couldn’t justify pulling the trigger for $50. I would just assume by a VG+/VG+ OG copy for the same amount or one of the several Rhino reissues of Rocket To Russia over the past decade for half the price.

I was considering it but I couldn’t justify pulling the trigger for $50. I would just assume by a VG+/VG+ OG copy for the same amount or one of the several Rhino reissues of Rocket To Russia over the past decade for half the price.

I’d have to play it again but I don’t remember having issue with my Rhino Rocket to Russia. I remember it being quite good actually. Anyway, I’m probably late to the discussion and you guys have probably talked about this already… I expect that a AAA version done well would surely be better though.

I’d have to play it again but I don’t remember having issue with my Rhino Rocket to Russia. I remember it being quite good actually. Anyway, I’m probably late to the discussion and you guys have probably talked about this already… I expect that a AAA version done well would surely be better though.
It should for $50. Funny thing is, if Rhino HiFi was putting out this for $40 I would jump all over it but that extra $10 is a tough hurdle for me to get over for some reason.

It should for $50. Funny thing is, if Rhino HiFi was putting out this for $40 I would jump all over it but that extra $10 is a tough hurdle for me to get over for some reason.

This comment inspired me to see if there were any new Rhino hifi offerings and I saw that Black Sabbath was back in stock! Unnumbered but I don’t care about that.

Same... the Rhino Hifi series has been overall stellar, so whenever they put out something i'm interested in, I'm likely in. Plus like you said, they're cheaper than a VMP.

Same... the Rhino Hifi series has been overall stellar, so whenever they put out something i'm interested in, I'm likely in. Plus like you said, they're cheaper than a VMP.

With shipping and California sales tax it’s about the same price for me. Black Sabbath was $52.73. I shouldn’t have looked. Now I’m just sitting here rocking back and forth saying “I don’t need Candy-O, I don’t need Candy-O..”

With shipping and California sales tax it’s about the same price for me. Black Sabbath was $52.73. I shouldn’t have looked. Now I’m just sitting here rocking back and forth saying “I don’t need Candy-O, I don’t need Candy-O..”
There are usually rhino discount codes floating around usually enough to at least cover shipping.

Edit: not sure this one still works but…

CC24WMX15 For 15% off

Last edited:
I may regret this, but I had a bunch of membership credit so I re-upped for Essentials to get Ramones and cash in before the company goes the way of Bandbox.

But of course they didn't apply my credits to my subscription, even though I reached out to CS beforehand to make sure they would. Are they doing anything right now?

I may regret this, but I had a bunch of membership credit so I re-upped for Essentials to get Ramones and cash in before the company goes the way of Bandbox.

But of course they didn't apply my credits to my subscription, even though I reached out to CS beforehand to make sure they would. Are they doing anything right now?
I got them to apply credits after the fact recently. They acknowledged their system wasn't working right & I think they may have also applied a retroactive discount on mine too, so hopefully they'll get you sorted...

Back