Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Also tbh I don't really like how you people are making fun of how enthusiastic Nathan can be.. they aren't really passionate about this one and making fun of people like that just seems offensive to me
Aw no. I like how your taking up for Nathan but @NathanRicaud knows I love him and his quirky unique presence on here. There was no malice or ill intention towards Nathan, a mere parody of selling us the album in a way only Nathan can. The fact this album is even beyond Nathan's selling qualities is the funny part about it. Nobody is trying to hurt him ❤

I agree but not with using the example of that Gif from lil dickys brain album

It is not as bad as lil dicky

More on the level of say the skillet not good

Yeah I just wanted to get the “Not Good” gif, this is leagues better than anything Lil Dicky will ever put out.

This is, at best, a mediocre rap rock album, but it’s a terrible ROTM pick, especially compared to their other, much more superior albums (the debut and their latest) and to other sophomore albums that came out that year.

Aw no. I like how your taking up for Nathan but @NathanRicaud knows I love him and his quirky unique presence on here. There was no malice or ill intention towards Nathan, a mere parody of selling us the album in a way only Nathan can. The fact this album is even beyond Nathan's selling qualities is the funny part about it. Nobody is trying to hurt him ❤
It's not that I'm making fun of @NathanRicaud to be mean. I'm poking fun at @NathanRicaud in a way that I believe Nathan will find humorous. This isn't the first time we've interacted this way.

Though I can certainly see from your point of view how it can look. I'm just trying to assure you that I mean no harm by it. And if I miscalculated and get an angry response from Nathan, I would apologize immediately and without hesitation.
Thanks for that

I guess the problem is mostly the meme "text has no emotions" and how based on how you see things you think people are a lot more angery and hateful than they are

And let's just say a certain thread made me think anger is in the air

Yeah I just wanted to get the “Not Good” gif, this is leagues better than anything Lil Dicky will ever put out.

This is, at best, a mediocre rap rock album, but it’s a terrible ROTM pick, especially compared to their other, much more superior albums (the debut and their latest) and to other sophomore albums that came out that year.
Isn't that the vmp way though

You get a roots Album but it's one no one cares about

You get a common Album but it kinda sucks (I sold my copy to a friend)

Their Debut and their latest are 🔥 their latest album is actually criminally underrated for me. I just did some research and seems Fly Or Die was a pretty favoured album back in 04 critically, I bought it on release and I've never liked it

Their Debut and their latest are 🔥 their latest album is actually criminally underrated for me. I just did some research and seems Fly Or Die was a pretty favoured album back in 04 critically, I bought it on release and I've never liked it

No One Ever Really Dies is absolutely underrated. I still bump that album pretty regularly, the production is incredible and I love the lyrical content. The music video for 1000 is dope.

Back