Vinyl Me Please Rap & Hip Hop

Fucking phenomenal album. I just found out today Clipse will be performing at a local music festival next year and I am so fucking stoked.
I had kind of forgotten how amazing it was, but I had been using my swaps to get some of the albums I had missed out on before I was a member like Ready to Die, Demon Days and Ridin' Dirty. Glad it's still available to snag in Jan.

Fucking phenomenal album. I just found out today Clipse will be performing at a local music festival next year and I am so fucking stoked.
I had kind of forgotten how amazing it was, but I had been using my swaps to get some of the albums I had missed out on before I was a member like Ready to Die, Demon Days and Ridin' Dirty. Glad it's still available to snag in Jan.
Crazy thing about it is. Hell Hath No Fury is 10x better both incredible

It's groups like that that you wish did more, but at the same time you're glad they didn't tarnish their legacy by doing more than the couple classics they dropped. Such a double edged sword.
Till the casket drops was decent but had nothing on the first 2. I feel it was just sort out thrown out there after all the false stops & starts

I actually prefer Lord Willin but you are right they're both great. Is there a HHNF Vinyl version that you would suggest.
According to discogs there is only one official LP release of it. You can snag it for sub $25 though.

I actually prefer Lord Willin but you are right they're both great. Is there a HHNF Vinyl version that you would suggest.
According to discogs there is only one official LP release of it. You can snag it for sub $25 though.

Yep this is the only pressing. I have it sounds ok to me but I'm in no way an audiophile

Oh nice, less than the discogs price. Although multiple people say it doesn't sound great. Which doesn't surprsie me since it's on one LP

Isn't that the vmp way though

You get a roots Album but it's one no one cares about

You get a common Album but it kinda sucks (I sold my copy to a friend)
I haven’t thrown my VMP Roots record on ever! Probably never will. 🤣😂

And man, I’m not diggin Fly or Die at all. It’s at a level where I no longer have a desire to check out anything else from them. 🤷‍♂️

I rarely swap...

I am swapping the shit out of N.E.R.D. Just hope Labi Siffre lasts long enough to be a swap.
Yes! I highly recommend grabbing Labi Siffre if it is a Swaption! I listened to that album yesterday and I think it’s an exquisite listen! The music instrumentally is quite minimal yet aesthetically, feels like a mansion where the mafia enjoys living the old-school rich life! i Love the exquisite, summer grooves, and the lavish strings! 💎

Back